EAT Food for Life Canada is an association of small family farms that assist beautiful farm families with their dream of becoming sustainable. Together, they provide a growing source of real food. With each purchase of our delicious, pastured, nutrient-dense meats you participate directly in sustaining your family's access to real food - both now and into the future. Families helping families is genuine sustainability.
EAT Food for Life offers:
- The Meats Market - CSA - the convenience of having a monthly package filled with a variety of meats...
- Individual Cuts - Steaks, Roasts, Specialty items...
- Mixed Bulk Packages - Large family packs, BBQ...
- The contentment that comes from having personal relationships with each farmer - Priceless!
- "We had two dinners now - top sirloin and short ribs. Yum! Not a scrap left. We cooked the sirloin steaks rare with a lovely bèarnaise sauce. The short ribs were slowly cooked with ginger, soya and some wine. Gorgeous. James said the meat had a firm and well aged texture. Excellent. Really pleased we signed on with you guys." James & Ann B. - Edmonton, AB
Tim and Maighread Axe & Family
Terra Caritatis Patris Farm
Join The Meats Market, our Community Supported Agriculture (CSA), and receive monthly packages of fine cuts selected from a variety of choice meats with as much as a 20% discount over the individual cut pricing.